The working project is created based on the original project documentation:
- Preliminary design;
- A topographic plan.
Based on the original documentation and technical specifications, the composition of the working project is determined, which may differ from case to case depending on the situation and the customer's wishes. As a rule, the initial composition of the project is determined by the conditions of its implementation, but often the basic set is not enough. The working design of the landscape is developed by a group of highly specialized specialists: architects, engineers, technologists, designers, dendrologists and designers.
Composition of the working project:
- Master plan
- Center layout drawing
- Coverage plan (coverage area, principal sections)
- Arboretum plan
- Assortment list
- Explanatory note
If necessary, the project structure is supplemented with the necessary drawings or projects.
Optionally included in the working design:
- Project of automatic irrigation system (which includes plans for the location of sprinklers, tracing pipelines and power grids.Schemes of capacity binding and Assembly of system nodes, scheme of mortgages).
- Paving stones (Decorative paving)
- Project of vertical planning of the site (Topography of the planned site with the calculation of water disposal, as part of the project, plans of vertical planning, directions of slopes, sections along the main axes).
- Cartogram of earth masses (plot Plan with the calculation of the volume of earth masses required to move, the balance of surplus or deficit of soil on the site)
- Drainage and storm sewer project (as part of the project, drainage system plan, drainage profiles, calculation of the number of boilers).
- Project of garden and Park lighting (Layout of lighting devices, electric network tracing, mortgage scheme, electrical circuits).
- Flower beds and mixborders project< / li>
- Project of retaining walls (Constructive)
- The draft of the IRF (Constructive)
- Project of reservoirs (Constructive, filtration system).